27 April 2009

Welcome to the Blog

This is the Blog. Here, I shall share certain information, including but not limited to the following: Late night, insomnia-induced thoughts; ideals on philosophy; rants; contemplations on events or interests in my life; sports; people; politics; books; and lastly, creative endeavors such as music and writing.

Writing a blog is like speaking to nobody, and yet everyone can be an audience member. As somebody who has had considerable difficulties communicating throughout my life, I should find this a good way to say whats on my mind, being that I'm not actually speaking to anyone.

If it makes no sense, that is fine. This is a look into my thought processes, and sometimes they will seem at least a little incoherent.

For now, enjoy the journey, because it isn't about the destination.

No comments: